- What formats do you support?
VST3 / AU / AAX Native – Audiosuite | 64 Bit | Mac 10.11 – 13.X / Windows 10 – 11.
*Mac Versions require a graphics card that supports “Metal”
*Windows Versions require a graphics card that supports “OpenGL”
- Why aren’t all plug-ins on the site?
Just started to update all plug-ins with AAX, Resizable UI & Apple Silicon support. I relaunched my website to show my product catalog and redirect to Patreon posts, easily. So, all updated plug-ins will be added.
- Should I subscribe to use Analog Obsession plug-ins?
Analog Obsession plug-ins are totally free! You can use them without any cost! But of course, you’re free to support on PATREON!
- How do I install your plug-ins?
There are two installers (Mac & Windows) and a .zip file (Windows). You can simply install with .pkg file on Mac. On Windows, you can simply install with installers or extract .zip file and put plug-in files into their folders.
- How is your “Resizable UI” working?
When you duplicate plug-in, it will remember current state of GUI size. But if you load new instance, it will be opened at default size. To get rid of this issue, simply follow these steps;
1. Open plug-in for the first time
2. Resize GUI according to your screen resolution or you liking before setting any knobs
3. Save this state as default preset with your DAW
Now, you will be able to load new instances with same size.
(If you want to go default size, simply double click to resize handle.)